- Reservations may be made by phone or in person 7 days prior to the day you would like to play. Please call to book your reservation.
- It takes approximately one hour per person playing to complete 18 holes once familiar with the system. We recommend booking extra time if it is your first time playing. Playing time is also dependent upon the skill level of the players.
- Please try to arrive 10-15 minutes ahead of time to check in, get shoes changed, etc.
- A credit card deposit will be required for blocks of three hours or more. In order to not be charged you must cancel your reservation at least 24 hours in advance. If we are able to fill time canceled on short notice you will not be billed for that time.
- Due to the fact that most tee times are in high demand and in order to discourage booking longer sessions than required, players will be charged for the time that was reserved, regardless of the actual time used.
- Anyone who no-shows without calling will forfeit their right to make future reservations.
- Private or semi-private events
- Birthday Celebrations
- Corporate Meetings and functions
- Bachelor / Bachelorette Parties
We have everything you need to create a memorable event.